What Are The Common Aurogra 100 Side Effects?
The common Aurogra 100 side effects are flushing, Diarrhea, trouble sleeping, headache, and stomach discomfort, to name a few. In rare conditions, it may cause severe symptoms. Consult a doctor if you experience discomfort or adverse effects from taking the ED pill. However, these are mild symptoms that go away as the body adjusts to the medication.
Most people who have Erectile dysfunction wonder about the common Aurogra 100 side effects before starting the treatment. Aurogra 100 mg is a brand drug for the popular oral treatment for erectile dysfunction, Sildenafil citrate. It is a PDE5 inhibitor that works within 30 minutes of taking the medication. So, today we help you decide and get an overview of some common adverse effects before buying Aurogra 100mg.
Is Aurogra 100 Mg Safe For Use?
Sildenafil or Aurogra is considered effective and safe for most men. Aurogra 100 reviews and studies show that the intake of the ED pill correctly lowers the chances of experiencing side effects. A study showcasing the effectiveness of Sildenafil or Aurogra 100 mg based on age in men with Erectile dysfunction indicates it is safe for men up to the age of 75 years.
People who are at a higher risk of experiencing side effects from Sildenafil (Aurogra) are
- People who take a higher dose of the ED pill without consulting a doctor.
- Improper administration of the drug.
- People with a history of health conditions such as cardiac, kidney, and liver disorders.
- Drug interactions
Aurogra 100 Side Effects
Along with the beneficial effects, using Aurogra 100 mg may also cause unwanted effects. The common Aurogra 100 side effects are listed below.
|Burning Feeling In The Chest
|Tenderness In The Stomach
|Redness Of The Skin
|Pain While Urinating
|Cloudy Or Bloody Urine
|Twitching Of The Muscles
|Stomach Discomfort After Meals
|Sensitivity To Light
|Tenderness Around The Eyes
Even though not all the side effects are reported in people taking the ED pill, however, if they do, they may need proper medical attention. So, if you experience any of the above-mentioned side effects, you should consult a doctor.
A study evaluating the Sildenafil (Aurogra) side effects in pediatric pulmonary hypertension patients indicates 37% of the people experienced gastrointestinal issues, 22% neurologic, and 35% vascular disorders.
Aurogra 100 Side Effects in Older Men
The side effects of consuming Aurogra are similar in younger and older users. In a clinical study evaluating the efficacy and safety of sildenafil in elderly patients with erectile dysfunction, the use of the ED pill is considered safe for people up to 70 years.
The few notable critical points that the study brings to light are-
- The common side effects experienced were flushing (6.8%) and dyspepsia (2.3%).
- Discontinuation of Sildenafil treatment due to its side effects was not reported.
- The rate of improvement in younger men than in elderly people.
Aurogra 100 Mg Interaction
Drug interactions can affect how medicine works, thus increasing the risk of experiencing side effects. Therefore, the co-administration of Aurogra 100 mg tablets is not recommended with other medications.
The intake of Sildenafil, when taken with nitrates, can cause a severe drop in blood pressure. It can thus result in fainting, heart attack, dizziness, and stroke. Using Aurogra 100 mg with the following medications is contraindicated-
- Medications for treating chest pain or angina (nitrates such as nitroglycerin and isosorbide).
- Recreational drugs containing butyl nitrite, amyl nitrate, and amyl nitrite.
- Taking alpha blocker medication such as doxazosin and tamsulosin causes a drop in blood pressure.
- Other Sildenafil brand versions.
- Other options for treating erectile dysfunction and pulmonary hypertension.
The intake of Aurogra, 100 mg, with the following medications, can affect the excretion of the compound from the body
- Antifungals medication such as ketoconazole and itraconazole
- HIV protease inhibitors such as saquinavir.
- Macrolide antibiotics like erythromycin and clarithromycin.
Thus, if you are under ongoing treatment, it is best to consult a doctor before taking Aurogra 100 with other medications.
- Efficacy and Safety of Sildenafil by Age in Men With Erectile Dysfunction, PubMed.
- Sildenafil (Oral Route), mayo clinic.
- Reported sildenafil side effects in pediatric pulmonary hypertension patients, frontiersin.
- Clinical efficacy and safety of sildenafil in elderly patients with erectile dysfunction, pubmed.
- Sildenafil Tablet - Uses, Side Effects, and More, WebMD.
Free Delivery Order Over $100
Enjoy free shipping with fast and secured delivery.
FDA-approved products produced by leading Pharmaceuticals.
We ensure accuracy & highest medical standards in all our information.
We follow a no-question-asked refund policy up to 7 days from delivery.